Friday, January 9, 2015

My New Years' Resolution: Don't Make New Years' Resolutions


I know January is already a third complete, but I felt like sharing my January goals anyway. My only New Years' Resolution is to take the year one month at a time, and make my goals accordingly. My January goals are split up into three categories and so far, I've done okay with them! Hopefully, at the end of the month, I will have a January goal recap along with new goals for February!

January goals

House:
o   Paint the guest bedroom/office.
o   Print/hang artwork in the guest bedroom/office.
o   Finish peeling off border in the sunroom.
o   Finish painting hallway doors.
o   Find a nightstand for our bed.
           
Health:
o   Exercise at least 3 times/week.
o   Make a weekly plan to eat healthier.

Personal:
o   Make meal plans once/week.
o   She Reads Truth at least 5 times/week.
o   Finish reading one book.
o   Become an expert on one thing.
o   Invite 2 new people/couples/groups over for dinner.


I'll give a recap in a few weeks and hopefully have a room finished, a book finished, and be an "expert" on something (that I'll tell you later)!




No comments:

Post a Comment